9.01.2009

Topic : Dandelions

When I was younger, one of my favoritest things to do was to blow all the dandelion fluff-stuff off of the dandelions in our yard.

I'd make the same wish over and over and just keep trying to blow all the fluff away.

I've since shown every one of my nieces and nephews how to wish on dandelions and make the "fluffies fly". Its an integral part of growing up... this whole making wishes business.

I still makes wishes on dandelions, and eyelashes, and backward necklace clasps. And I'm always waiting for the clock to read out 11:11. I'm a sucker for wish making, I guess.

Anyhow.

Dandelions. That's our post for tonight.


from: ThePoppyTree @ Etsy




from: TinyTokensDesigns @ Etsy




from: ScarletBeautiful2 @ Etsy




from: GetReadySetGO @ Etsy




from: CallaghanArtGallery @ Etsy




from: CaughtRedHanded @ Etsy




from: Polarity @ Etsy




from: HappyHaven @ Etsy




from: SolanaGraphicStudios @ Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment