9.14.2009

Topic : Rainbows

Ever since I was a little girl I have had a fascination with rainbows. Seeing one was a momentous occasion for me. (It still is... shhh-- don't tell anyone.)

They're just super neat.

Yeah.

I haven't really got much else to say about that.

My favorite song ever, in the whole world, is "Rainbow Connection". BUT I only like it when Willie Nelson sings it... I love him... and that song.

Okay. I'm rambling.

Today's topic, you guessed it, Rainbows.


from: LuminousDreamDesigns @ Etsy




from: allthenumbers @ Etsy




from: littleoddforest @ Etsy




from: DirtyAssSoaps @ Etsy




from: TwoDogGardens @ Etsy




from: jackandbee @ Etsy




from: VROOOOOM @ Etsy




from: DawnWillBreak @ Etsy




from: KungFuCowgirl@ Etsy



Remember: No rain, no rainbows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment