8.31.2009

Topic : Koalas

So, I was at work tonight. I work the front desk at our local library. A little girl comes up to me and asks me what my favorite animal is...

I had no idea what answer to give her.

So, that's what I said... I said, "Honey, I have no idea... they're all kinda neat... which is your favorite?"

She answered, "Well, koalas, duh."

Like it was the simplest answer in the world and everyone should have known it was her favorite.

Or maybe she thought that the 5 books in her arms all with koalas prominently featured in their titles and pictures should have clued me in... but whatever.

Anyhow.

Koalas.

I'd forgotten all about them.

Here, A koala post:


from: TalkProof @ Etsy




from: KileyKoala @ Etsy




from: LoveableTreasures @ Etsy




from: ThePoppyTree @ Etsy




from: VeryVintage @ Etsy




from: DownAbove @ Etsy




from: PigglyandPebbles @ Etsy




from: urastarhouse @ Etsy




from: PopUpCardMaking @ Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment