1.26.2010

Topic : Mustaches

My best friend's birthday is Sunday.

I bought her a Guinness bar light from a friend who had a bar that was going out of business. BUT I am having issues finding a box large enough to mail it.

So, with that being kind of sucky... I decided to get something small and cute to send along with a birthday card.

I found this:


from: LittleAngelsJewelry @ Etsy



Cute, huh?

I'm hoping she likes it. I need to get it in the mail tomorrow to make sure she gets it before her birthday.

ANYHOW... the gift inspired my post for tonight...

I never knew there were so many things on etsy featuring awesomely wonderful mustaches.

Check 'em out.


from: louloudo @ Etsy




from: sewluckygirl @ Etsy




from: craftease @ Etsy




from: UrbanAntix @ Etsy




from: loveandasandwich @ Etsy




from: hownice @ Etsy




from: theboldbanana @ Etsy




from: Undies @ Etsy




from: CannibalCrafts @ Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment