1.21.2010

Topic : Hippo Plush

So... this doesn't happen too often, but tonight's post is inspired by one specific item.

I opened up etsy tonight and glanced through the treasury on the front page and seen this.

Naturally, me being me, and my having this crazy love of adorable plushies, I clicked on the shop and looked through the few items posted. I fell in love with one of them...

It's the first item on this list.

It made me look to see if I could locate any more adorable hippo plush... and hence, this post...

Check em out... you shouldn't be disappointed.


from: tinywarbler @ Etsy




from: violastudio @ Etsy




from: talkproof @ Etsy




from: LemonDropsShop @ Etsy




from: Fripperies @ Etsy




from: BiggyPiggy @ Etsy




from: littlebrownwren @ Etsy




from: SUSUTEN @ Etsy




from: sabahnur @ Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment