10.17.2009

Topic : Fabric : Birds

Okay. So this fabric thing is becoming a mini-addiction. I swear to you, if I had a room where I could store it, I'd be buying every last piece I've posted on this blog the last few nights.

Honestly, I have no idea what I would do with all that fabric... but I would love love love to have it all. Definitely.

Okay, so tonight, it's birds... when I was browsing around for the owl pieces, I seen so many amazing bird fabrics... so that is what you get tonight...

Bird Fabric:


from: babybirddesign @ Etsy




from: CreativeCottons @ Etsy




from: fabricsupplies @ Etsy




from: fabaddiction @ Etsy




from: afabricoutlet @ Etsy




from: fabricshoppe @ Etsy




from: DIYBows @ Etsy




from: NauvooQuiltCo @ Etsy




from: daffodilhill @ Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment