8.31.2010

Topic : RollerDerby

So, I'm having some issues with a touch of jealousy...

A good friend of mine just recently got involved with roller derby. How freaking cool is that?

I so wish we had a team in my home town... I'd be all over it... really. You have no idea.

So, I'm just a teensy bit jealous.

Anyhoo. It got me thinking... what pops up on etsy when you search "roller derby"?

Lots of really cool stuff, is what.

Here, check it:





from: sweetheartsinner @ Etsy








from: manhandled @ Etsy








from: derbylicious @ Etsy








from: evilgoods @ Etsy








from: SnapDragonStyle @ Etsy








from: elladean @ Etsy







from: CausticThreads @ Etsy







from: FranksSister @ Etsy




Lastly, I had to include these... these are awesome. I want a pair... for reallies...




from: hotacrossbuns @ Etsy




So freakin cool. I am so jealous...

♥ *tee

0 comments:

Post a Comment