8.23.2010

Topic : BFF Necklaces

So, I miss my best friend(s) something fierce lately... It's been a year since I've actually gotten to hang out with her(them) and I'm just feeling the distance like you wouldn't believe.

I dunno. But, anyhow... that kinda leads me to my next topic tonight... BestFriend necklaces. I absolutely adore these things like you have no idea.

I honestly cannot tell you how many of them I have purchased over the years... but it's been a lot...

None quite as cool these though:

Have a look:





from: shopyardleydecember @ Etsy








from: wearthou @ Etsy








from: DragonFlyTears @ Etsy








from: iadornu @ Etsy








from: TheTamerlane @ Etsy








from: Pumpkinpye517 @ Etsy







from: tinytongue @ Etsy







from: MissAshleyK @ Etsy








from: beatblack @ Etsy




Awesomely awesome.... which would you get for your bff?

♥ *tee

0 comments:

Post a Comment