11.16.2009

Topic : Toy Jewelry (?)

So I am having a hard time classifying a topic for this post. Basically, I did a couple of different searches to try to find items that I thought fit what I was going for.

See, the idea behind this whole post came to me as I was browsing some of the online shops that I frequent. I came across this really cool lego jewelry that someone had thought up... only, the price tag was a might out of my grasp. They were asking anywhere from 2 to 3 hundred dollars for some of these pieces. (Mind you, they had added diamonds and such to some of these pieces so the price tag, though steep, made a bit of sense...) But, I got to wondering... are there shops on etsy that would satisfy my nostalgia craving of having old toys and games that I used to play with turned into awesomeness of awesome jewelry? And there was... many different sellers take old toys and games and turn them into the cutest jewelry pieces imaginable. I even found more reasonably priced versions of the lego jewelry that I was so fond of... So here they are...

My nostagia/toy/jewelry items for this post. (anyone with a better title for this post should speak up and help a sister out, here... yeah? ♥)


from: Pixxje @ Etsy




from: honeypopjewellery @ Etsy




from: MichellesCharmWorld @ Etsy




from: Geekables @ Etsy




from: Cufflinks @ Etsy




from: sulablu @ Etsy




from: Jasminizzle @ Etsy




from: kimbolina @ Etsy




from: bunnylogic @ Etsy



Oh, and btw, I had this post all ready to go on Friday... but I forgot to post it. I'm a dummy cake. No smart cookies here. ♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment