11.02.2009

Site ||| modcloth.com

Eh- I failed at posting more than once on Halloween... I suck.

Then I completely lamed out on Sunday as well. Double suck.

But here I am on this wonderful Monday night and I have a new site post for you.

Again, it's a tad different then I've done in the past...

I had to approach this one in much the same way that I approached the anthropologie post. Only this time, instead of furniture/decor, I've only pulled dresses... and they are all under $100.

So, here, check out the ones I've been mooning over...
The site tonight: Modcloth.com


Rainy Monday Dress ($54.99)





The Tiers of a Gown ($64.99)





On the Dot Dress ($52.99)





Strike a Chord dress ($84.99)





Stark Raving Plaid Dress ($54.99)





Femme en Noir Dress ($44.99)





Pioneer Dress ($54.99)





Make Believe Dress ($64.99)





Poppy Fields Dress ($54.99)




0 comments:

Post a Comment