11.11.2009

Site ||| shanalogic.com

I, actually, stumbled upon this site quite accidentally. I was reading a blog that I visit quite frequently and seen a link to this site... so I clicked it.

Lo and behold, it led me to a site that features numerous items from numerous artists/crafters that I currently am lusting after.

So, how about all you wondermous folks mosey over and take a looksie...

The site tonight: shanalogic.com


Mini Birdcage Pillow - White ($18.00)





Happy Apple Plushy Pillow ($40.00)





Birchwood Tray - Little Lambs ($18.00 - on sale)





12 Oz Ceramic Mug - Birdcages (orange) ($25.00)





Happy Apple Top ($45.00)





Grumpy Owl Plus Sized Tee ($25.00)





Belt - Little Lamb ($16.00)





Sir Fancy Rabbit Field Bag - Army Green ($25.00)





Apple Eye Print ($25.00)




0 comments:

Post a Comment