9.08.2010

Topic : Pumpkin Plush

So, as I mentioned in a previous post, I am taking part in a crochet-a-long that is being put on by itsybitsyspidercrochet. I am horribly excited about it and am anxiously awaiting the start of my pumpkin... (I have a few monsteys in progress that I must finish before embarking on the pumpkin journey...) BUT all this talk of pumpkins has got me in a mood, so tonight, my post is all about pumpkin plushies. I do so adore plushies of all kinds...

So check it out:

Can't start out with the pumpkin plushes with out first showing you all my inspiration:




from: theitsybitsyspider @ Etsy




and now, more wondermous pumpkin-y goodness:




from: AmyLDice @ Etsy








from: moonscreations @ Etsy








from: mrowe @ Etsy








from: davenevanxaviour @ Etsy








from: peenanator @ Etsy







from: ForeverTLCreations @ Etsy







from: NotSoShabbyChic @ Etsy








from: ChineseArithmetic @ Etsy




So, does this make anyone else feel like heading out to a pumpkin patch? Bring on Autumn.
♥ Tee

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!! It's certainly great to see that other people are really pushing to get into the Fall mood. lol.

KCFitch said...

I am in some REALLY AWESOME company! I'm just totally humbled by all the amazing artists out there!

Post a Comment