6.24.2010

Random Seller - FantasticToys

So. Random seller post tonight...

I am actually thinking of changing the name of these posts... seeing as the sellers aren't really random so much as they are just incredibly awesome. It's not like I randomly choose who to feature here...

These shops are, really, some of my favorites on etsy. They are so inspiring and, I dunno, almost magical in how wonderful they are.

So yeah. Contemplating a name change for these posts, but here it is...

Tonight's random etsy seller:

FantasticToys.

I've been in love with this shop for quite some time now. Such incredibly cute stuff resides in this shop, it's unbelievable.

Check it out:






























I ♥ it all.

For more info about this seller, you can check out their BLOG.

1 comments:

Fantastic Toys said...

Cute blog! Thanks for the feature!

Post a Comment