2.17.2010

{Color Post} Gray & Yellow

Yay. A new color post.

I have been m.i.a. the last few days and for that I apologies. I've just been a little lazy. Yeah. I've had all the time in the world to update this thing and just never got around to it. It's shameful really.

Ah well. Anyhow, Here I am... and back with a new color post.

Gray and yellow.

Not my favorite colors, but when you put them together... they just kinda, I don't know, pop, I guess.

Me likee.

So here ya go, gray and yellow:



from: sineminugur @ Etsy




from: machnlola @ Etsy




from: ministryofyarn @ Etsy




from: infusion @ Etsy




from: SewnNatural @ Etsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes...they are so sweet!

Emily said...

Thank you for including my sneakers in your color post! All of that gray and yellow goodness is like sunshine on a cloudy day.

Post a Comment