6.21.2009

Topic : Owls

For some strange reason that is completely beyond me, my friends and I always end up with these weird inside jokes that, more often than not, pertain to animals. My friend Tiff and I have this thing about penguins, my friend Apie and I have an affinity for monkeys and/or bunnies, and my friend Ash and I have a small thing for owls. That's where tonight's post comes in... owls. Super fantastical owls. I ♥ me some owls, so without further ado... on with the owls...

Photobucket
from: SkunkBoyCreatures @ Etsy



Photobucket
from: BitOfWhimsyPrims @ Etsy



Photobucket
from: BlackBirdFashion @ Etsy



Photobucket
from: TrackAndFieldDesigns @ Etsy



Photobucket
from: SmashingThreads @ Etsy



Photobucket
from: AmyPerrotti @ Etsy



Photobucket
from: Vivikas @ Etsy



Photobucket
from: ChetAndDot @ Etsy



Photobucket
from: AprilFoss @ Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment