5.27.2010

Topic : Stationary

So. Stationary.

I ♥ it.

The cuter, weirder, stranger... the better.

I also love receiving mail all done up with cute stickers, envelopes and papers.

I am also slightly addicted to sending out letters to my faraway friends that are all done up with stickers, glitter, cute paper and envelopes...

Yeah.

I firmly believe I do not have enough pen-pals out there. [hint-hint, wink-wink]

Anyhow... here you go, some of the cute stationary to be had from some wondermous etsy sellers:





from: digitalsweets @ Etsy








from: hawkdesigns @ Etsy








from: boygirlparty @ Etsy








from: LucidDreamDesigns @ Etsy








from: y0omii @ Etsy








from: angelbot @ Etsy








from:
pspapergoods @ Etsy








from: VivaLaViolette @ Etsy








from: paperglitter @ Etsy


0 comments:

Post a Comment