5.22.2010

Topic : Salt & Pepper Shakers

New post. Yay.

So, back in the day my grandmother used to collect salt and pepper shakers. She had 2 big shelves full of them and I used to think they were so neat. Me and my sister would literally beg her to let us dust them. It was an all day event and we had to be super careful not to break any of them. I loved those things.

Alas, though, my grams decided to give her entire collection to my aunt and I no longer get to go over to my grandma's house and dust and rearrange her salt and pepper shakers. It's sad really.

BUT! Lately I have been noticing a lot of salt and pepper shaker sets popping up on websites that I visit rather frequently and decided to post them up here.

Enjoy.

Salt and Pepper Shakers:


Girly Skulls Salt & Pepper Shaker Set ($20.00)





Snails Salt & Pepper Shaker Set ($20.00)





Ninjas Salt & Pepper Shaker Set ($20.00)





Mushroom Salt & Pepper Set ($20.00)





Bunny Love Salt and Pepper Shakers ($20.00)





Baby Sumo Wrestler Salt & Pepper Shakers ($20.00)





Sweet Pea Salt & Pepper Shaker Set ($20.00)





Cheesy Salt and Pepper Shakers ($19.99)





Klaus and Yves Shakers ($6.99)




0 comments:

Post a Comment